Islander JA Design-Construct - Modern & Practical Buildings with Innovative Designs
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

test
How Landscaping improves the mood of your home.
How building an energy efficient home will save you money.
Building a House Vs. Buying a House
Shared Closet Space?

Categories

Architectural Designs
Landscaping
Test

Archives

March 2015
November 2013
April 2013
July 2012
June 2012

powered by

Speak

What would you like to stand out in your dream home?

Jamaica, architecture

Every one has a dream home, somewhere that you would be comfortable living, that has everything that you can ever imagine that you'll need. What would you want to stand out in your dream home? Interior or exterior.

8 Comments to What would you like to stand out in your dream home?:

Comments RSS
Jaimie on Wednesday, June 06, 2012 5:02 PM
Both interior and exterior
Reply to comment

Afeya on Wednesday, June 06, 2012 6:12 PM
Ok Jaimie, but is there anything in particular like a pool on your roof or rotating bedroom, etc?

Moi on Wednesday, June 06, 2012 6:07 PM
I want a swimming pool in my bathroom and water trickling down the glass walls of my bedroom
Reply to comment

Afeya on Friday, June 15, 2012 9:43 PM
Nice, would be lovely. If you need help with the design let me know. :)

Jaimie on Wednesday, June 06, 2012 8:36 PM
The entire house should stand out, bedroom with glass ceiling with tv capabilites, tv in Kitchen and living ceiling. pool inside my house would be great too
Reply to comment

Afeya on Monday, June 25, 2012 4:58 PM
Am thinking about reflection through the use of a projector. Pool inside is always a great option! Take into consideration, children and safety. However, that can be arranged. Would you like it to be open or discrete as in, beneath the floor of your living room, etc

David on Friday, June 15, 2012 9:49 PM
I'd love a house with alotta mirrors, indoor swimming pool, basketball court, bo$$ type a shyt!!!
Reply to comment

Steel buildings Regina on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 9:51 AM
I thank you for sharing this very nice information. I always want and love reading quality contents. Keep sharing. Best wishes for your further efforts.
Reply to comment